How to strengthen your body
Our health depends not only on our genetics and environment but also on our behavior. Every day, choosing between another episode of the series or a full sleep, an extra burger or a jog in the park - we create, or perhaps destroy, our health.
So, if you want to improve your health and immunity, make sure to follow these rules:
1) Get enough sleep. The exact mechanisms are not yet known, but during sleep, the immune system may improve overnight, which helps to resist infections. Lack or overabundance of sleep will negatively affect not only the body's ability to resist viruses and infections but also many other vital processes;
2) Make sure that your diet is balanced and includes not only the necessary amount of carbohydrates, proteins and fats but also vitamins and minerals. For example, proteins play a very important role in immune protection. They are part of the blood and other biological fluids involved in the body's response to pathogens. Antibodies that are part of the adaptive immune system and neutralize substances foreign to the body are also proteins;
3) Include physical activity into your daily life. This can be a gym class, yoga or a walk in the park. Physical exercises stimulate the production of endorphins and serotonin, accelerate the conduction of nerve impulses to the pleasure center located in the brain, give joy, vitality, and a feeling of lightness;
4) Don't try to solve all the problems of the world and learn to rest when you need it. Sometimes we forget about the most important thing - our internal resources are limited, and we must replenish our energy supply. Without giving ourselves a break, we start to feel weak and depleted;
5) Remember that just as your well-being affects your emotional state, your emotional state affects your health. So, don't stress the small stuff, but it can be hugely beneficial to rejoice in the day to day trifles.
Take care and stay healthy!