- What are the differences between products in liquid and capsule formulations?
According to the FDA, the absorption rate for liquids is about 97%. For capsules, the absorption rate is about 23%. Liquids begin to act from the moment they enter the mucous membrane of the mouth. Capsules - after the dissolution of the gelatin shell. Additionally, those who struggle with a weaker digestive system are unable to dissolve the capsule itself.
Nevertheless, many people still prefer the capsule formulation, as it is more convenient to consume, portion into servings, and travel with.
- What ingredients are your products free of?
Our products are free of artificial ingredients, fillers, sugar, preservatives, gluten, soy, eggs or dairy.
- Are any of your products vegan or vegetarian?
All of our products are vegan.
- What is the source of your glycerin?
Our glycerin is palm derived.
- What are your capsules made of?
Vegetable capsules (or “veggie caps”) are made up of cellulose, an important structural component in plants. More precisely, the main ingredient of vegetarian capsules is hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose (HPMC) - the safest material among existing capsule formulations.
- What is the shelf life of your products?
The shelf life of our liquid products is 5 years and the shelf life of our capsules is 5 years. The shelf life for all of our products after opening is 6 months.
- Your products taste a bit sweet. Do you use sugar?
We don't use any sweeteners (no sugar, no honey). Our products get their sweet taste from the vegetable glycerin.
- Why do your alcohol formulas also contain glycerine?
Glycerine has been proven to be one of the most powerful extractors. And together with alcohol, it improves the extraction process, ensuring that all the alkaloids and active components are extracted.
- Why do your blends have such formulations?
Our formulas are created by professionals, time-tested and proven through countless positive customer experiences. All formulas are designed using the complementarity method, while the ingredients in the formulas go well together and enhance each other’s effects.
- Who creates the formulas?
A team of professional herbalists painstakingly crafts each of our formulas to provide you with the best quality products.
- What tests do products pass to confirm their safety?
All of our products are tested for salmonella, yeast and mold, Coli form, and other contaminants.
- What certification have your products passed?
Our facility FDA registered and GMP certified. Products are third lab tested.
- How should your products be stored correctly?
Store our products in a cool place away from sunlight. But if you accidentally forget it on the windowsill, nothing terrible will happen. You can also find all necessary storage information on the label.
- In the summer, the products can remain in the mailbox for a while and get quite hot from the sun. How does this affect the quality of the product?
The product quality will not be affected in this case. Tests have proven that after the extraction is complete, high temperatures can no longer spoil the product (up to the boiling point).
- What does the menstruum ratio mean?
The menstruum ratio is the weight of herb (in grams) to the volume of menstruum or solvent system (in mL) used to extract the herb. A 1:3 extract, for example, is 1 gram of herb extracted in 3 mL of menstruum.
- How long have you been on the market?
The company was founded in 2016 and we have been doing our best to serve you ever since.
- Where is your production located?
In one of the most eco-friendly States - Colorado.
- Do you ship your products to other countries?
Yes. We ship to the following countries: Hong Kong SAR China, Israel, Macau SAR China, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, United Arab Emirates, Austria, Belgium, Bouvet Island, Croatia, Czechia, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Jersey, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Réunion, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Svalbard & Jan Mayen, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom, South Africa, U.S. Outlying Islands, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Peru, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Mexico.
- What should I do if the package arrives with a defect?
At Secrets Of The Tribe, we are committed to protecting our customers, so we take responsibility for any products that are damaged or lost during shipping. If you receive your order damaged, please contact us at (800) 219-9120 to file a claim and request a replacement. Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
- How can I contact you?
If you want to get an answer as soon as possible - use the chat on our website.
- How can I get to know you personally or ask some questions about your work?
At least twice a year, we participate in exhibitions including Natural Product Expo East, Natural product Expo West, where you can get to know us better and ask any questions.
Find all the information here: https://secrets.shop/policies/privacy-policy
- How does your refund policy work?
Find all the information here: https://secrets.shop/policies/refund-policy
- How does your shipping policy work?
Find all the information here: https://secrets.shop/policies/shipping-policy