- 3rd Party Lab Tested: No Foreign Substances, No Fillers, Herb ID Confirmed Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, No Preservatives for Your Safety, Examined for Toxic Heavy Metals
- 100% Natural Products: No Artificial Colors or Flavors
- High Quality: Sourced from Ethical Suppliers, Easier to Swallow, Guaranteed Safe and Clean
- Great Price: Best Price Amongst cGMP Certified Laboratories Made in the USA in an FDA Registered Facili
- 30 Days Money-Back Guarantee: If you're not completely satisfied, we'll refund your purchase in full up to 30 days after ordering, no questions asked
Our Tribal Inflam-ease is a powerful blend of natural herbs traditionally used to promote the intestinal tract health. Designed by experienced herbalists and built upon ancestors' traditions, here is some information on what's inside this blend.
Turmeric: Parts used: Root - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: India
Turmeric’s use goes back more than 2,500 years ago and is one of the most commonly used herbs in herbal medicine today. Turmeric root is rich in vitamins, minerals and curcumin. Curcuminoids contain anti-inflammatory properties that have been used to help soothe an irritated intestinal tract.
Licorice: Parts used: Root - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: South Africa
The name Licorice comes from the Greek word “glycyrrhiza” which means “sweet root.” Licorice root has a long history of use in Traditional Chinese Medicine for a number of purposes especially gastrointestinal tract health.
Meadowsweet: Parts used: Herb - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: USA
Meadowsweet is high in beneficial nutrients and has traditionally been used as a digestive aid to reduce stomach acidity.
Ginger: Parts used: Root - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: USA
Ginger is known not only as a delicious flavoring but also as a powerful remedy for various health conditions. Ginger is rich useful nutrients, dietary fiber and phenolic compounds that are known to promote gastrointestinal health and relieve gastrointestinal irritation.
Spirulina: Blue-green Algae - Certified Organic - Country of Origin:
Spirulina grows in both fresh and saltwater and is considered a superfood. Easily digestible spirulina leaves are nutrient-dense, high in vitamin B, copper, magnesium, iron, potassium and manganese. Spirulina is widely used as a dietary supplement.
Mother Nature’s gifts to help support your health and well-being.
Tailored Herbal extracts made with care.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate, or prevent any disease. Results may vary based on individual user and are not guaranteed.
This product didnt work for me. I can't really put my finger on why I don't like it . I won't be using it.
I live in New England and the winters here are brutal and that of course wrecks havoc on my knees particularly. I have been using your extract for a whole month now and I am pleased with the progress I am making. Thank you for your assistance.