- 3rd Party Lab Tested: No Foreign Substances, No Fillers, Herb ID Confirmed Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, No Preservatives for Your Safety, Examined for Toxic Heavy Metals
- 100% Natural Products: No Artificial Colors or Flavors
- High Quality: Sourced from Ethical Suppliers, Easier to Swallow, Guaranteed Safe and Clean
- Great Price: Best Price Amongst cGMP Certified Laboratories Made in the USA in an FDA Registered Facili
- 30 Days Money-Back Guarantee: If you're not completely satisfied, we'll refund your purchase in full up to 30 days after ordering, no questions asked
Our Joint Pain Secret is a powerful blend of natural herbs traditionally used to help relieve pain and discomfort and support joint health. Designed by experienced herbalists and built upon ancestors' traditions, here is some information on what's inside this blend.
Angelica: Parts used: Root - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: Bulgaria
For centuries, Angelica has been an important medicinal plant and food source. The Icelandic Vikings were aware of the medicinal properties of the plant and, by the 14th century, it had become well-known as a medicinal herb throughout Europe with its anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties. The stems of angelica are very rich in nutrients and can be eaten like celery.
Burdock: Parts used: Root - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: Croatia
Burdock has been consumed by Europeans for centuries and has been used as a blood purifier and liver cleanser. Known for its high content of antioxidants like fatty oils, sterols and tannin, it is said to have an anti-inflammatory effect which makes it a good choice when dealing with joint pain. Burdock root is an excellent overall tonic for good health.
Turmeric Root: Parts used: Root - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: India
Turmeric’s use was first recorded more than 2,500 years ago and is one of the most commonly used herbs in herbal medicine today. Loaded with beneficial vitamins and minerals, it is especially high in curcumin, a known anti-inflammatory agent. In Traditional Ayurvedic Medicine, Turmeric was used as an overall tonic and as an analgesic. It is an important addition to this formula.
Ginger: Parts used: Root - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: USA
Ginger is known as a beneficial herb and is often used as a general health tonic. It has traditionally been used in Asia to ease joint pain as ginger is rich in amino acids. Ginger also has several other beneficial chemical compounds which are well-known for producing health-positive effects for the entire body.
Stinging Nettle: Parts used: Leaf - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: Hungary
Stinging Nettle is a perennial flowering plant that has been used since ancient Grecian times as a rich source of beneficial nutrients to promote overall health and wellness. Stinging nettle is used mainly for pain, but it is also known to have anti-oxidant, astringent and analgesic qualities.
Mother Nature’s gifts to help support your health and well-being.
Tailored Herbal extracts made with care.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate, or prevent any disease. Results may vary based on individual user and are not guaranteed.
Thank you for making this available.