- Organic Angelica (Angelica archangelica) Dried Root
- All Natural Herbal Supplements
- GMO FREE
- MADE IN USA
- NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS
Parts Used: Root
Country of Origin: Bulgaria
Angelica archangelica, commonly known as Norwegian angelica, garden angelica, and wild angelica, is a perennial herb primarily grown for its sweetly scented roots and stems that are edible and packed with a range of beneficial compounds.
Benefits and Uses
- Digestive issues
- Bacterial, viral, and fungal infections
- Circulation-related issues
- Culinary purposes
Europeans used Angelica plant for anxiety, digestive issues, and problems related to blood circulation.
It was also believed to have antimicrobial properties.
Angelica herb is used for digestive issues, and improve gut health. It is also used as an appetite booster, calm nerves, deal with sleep issues, joint pain and inflammation, support healthy nervous system, and promote immune health. A. archangelica can also help with bacterial, fungal, and viral infections and improving blood circulation.
The history of angelica’s use as a spice can be traced back to 1500 A.D. However, it didn’t gain widespread popularity as a vegetable and medicinal plant until the 12th century.
In Germany, the fruit of A. archangelica plant is approved to be used for loss of appetite, indigestion, fever, cold, and urinary tract infection.
The herb is also used for various culinary purposes, such as to flavor jams and liquors. Angelica stems are also candied.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate, or prevent any disease. Results may vary based on individual user and are not guaranteed.
I got it right before I left for the weekend. Well done on keeping your promise.