- 3rd Party Lab Tested: No Foreign Substances, No Fillers, Herb ID Confirmed Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, No Preservatives for Your Safety, Examined for Toxic Heavy Metals
- 100% Natural Products: No Artificial Colors or Flavors
- High Quality: Sourced from Ethical Suppliers, Easier to Swallow, Guaranteed Safe and Clean
- Great Price: Best Price Amongst cGMP Certified Laboratories Made in the USA in an FDA Registered Facili
- 30 Days Money-Back Guarantee: If you're not completely satisfied, we'll refund your purchase in full up to 30 days after ordering, no questions asked
Our Throat Soothe is a powerful blend of natural herbs traditionally used to promote healthy throats any time of the year - from freezing winters to burning summers. Designed by experienced herbalists and built upon ancestors' traditions, here is some information on what's inside this blend.
Licorice: Parts used: Root - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: South Africa
The name Licorice comes from the Greek word “glycyrrhiza” which means “sweet root.” It is rich in useful compounds and has a long history in Traditional Chinese Medicine to help with sore throats and to promote a healthy respiratory system.
Slippery Elm: Parts used: Bark - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: USA
Slippery Elm has been used for its anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties and the tree’s bark is known for positive effects on the throat. The slippery elm bark has been also used to promote the recovery and healing process.
Marshmallow: Parts used: Root - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: USA
Marshmallow Root has been used since ancient Egyptian times to promote overall health and wellness. Marshmallow Root contains a variety of beneficial nutrients including amino acids, flavonoids, vitamin B, iron and magnesium and has been used to fight different bronchial conditions.
Sage: Parts used: Leaf - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: Italy
Sage has traditionally been used in ancient European medicine to promote overall health and wellness. Sage leaves have been widely used to address various throat ailments.
Echinacea: Parts used: Root - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: USA
Echinacea contains high levels of chemical compounds that can have a powerful immunity-boosting effect. Native Americans have used echinacea root as a pain reliever.
Elder: Parts used: Berry - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: Croatia
Elder Berries have been used since Ancient Egypt and are an excellent source of minerals such as potassium, copper, iron and phosphorus. Elder berries are also high in vitamins A, B and C and dietary fiber and proteins. The berries have been used to treat various respiratory ailments and as an immunity booster.
Mother Nature’s gifts to help support your health and well-being.
Herbal extracts made with care.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate, or prevent any disease. Results may vary based on individual user and are not guaranteed.