- 3rd Party Lab Tested: No Foreign Substances, No Fillers, Herb ID Confirmed Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, No Preservatives for Your Safety, Examined for Toxic Heavy Metals
- 100% Natural Products: No Artificial Colors or Flavors
- High Quality: Sourced from Ethical Suppliers, Easier to Swallow, Guaranteed Safe and Clean
- Great Price: Best Price Amongst cGMP Certified Laboratories Made in the USA in an FDA Registered Facili
- 30 Days Money-Back Guarantee: If you're not completely satisfied, we'll refund your purchase in full up to 30 days after ordering, no questions asked
Our Mushrooms Blend is a powerful mix of natural herbs traditionally used to help boost immunity and provide the body with the necessary nutrients to stay healthy. Designed by experienced herbalists and built upon ancestral traditions, here is some information on what's inside this blend.
Chaga: Parts used: Mushroom - Wildcrafted - Country of Origin: USA
Chaga mushroom have been used in traditional Russian and European medicine for centuries due to its powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. Brewed as a tea, Chaga mushrooms have been used to boost immunity and support overall bodily health.
Shiitake: Parts used: Mushroom - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: China
Shiitake Mushrooms are very popular and have been used for various purposes. Along with being edible and delicious, Shiitake has been used as an immune enhancers and as an anti-aging agent.
Maitake: Parts used: Mushroom - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: China
Maitake Mushrooms have widely been used in traditional medicine for thousands of years as an overall tonic. Maitake contains several benefical compounds including vitamins B2, D, amino acids, magnesium, potassium, calcium and phosphorus and has been used as powerful immune booster.
Cordyceps: Parts used: Mushroom - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: Nepal
Cordycep mushrooms have been used in Traditional Chinese Medicine as a powerful immune booster. Cordycep has been used to promote longevity, boost the immune system and as an antioxidant..
Reishi Mushroom: Parts used: Mushroom - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: China
Reishi Mushrooms have been used in Traditional Chinese Medicine for their cognitive tonic. Chinese folk healers as well as Japanese herbalists have used the mushrooms to boost the immune system, decrease stress, promote memory function and healthy sleep.
Mother Nature’s gifts to help support your health and well-being.
Herbal extracts made with care.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate, or prevent any disease. Results may vary based on individual user and are not guaranteed.
Where else can you get the best of all the mushrooms without having to take a half a dozen capsules. It’s great.
Nice when added to morning coffee
My husband and I have been taking this for 20 days. I haven't noticed a difference yet, but we aren't stopping. There is still probably half a bottle left, so that's good!
Finding all these different types of mushrooms is a real feat. You guys gotta let me in on who sources your raw materials. Really impressed with you.