- 3rd Party Lab Tested: No Foreign Substances, No Fillers, Herb ID Confirmed Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, No Preservatives for Your Safety, Examined for Toxic Heavy Metals
- 100% Natural Products: No Artificial Colors or Flavors
- High Quality: Sourced from Ethical Suppliers, Easier to Swallow, Guaranteed Safe and Clean
- Great Price: Best Price Amongst cGMP Certified Laboratories Made in the USA in an FDA Registered Facili
- 30 Days Money-Back Guarantee: If you're not completely satisfied, we'll refund your purchase in full up to 30 days after ordering, no questions asked
Our Intestinal Rescue is a powerful blend of natural herbs traditionally used to promote gastrointestinal tract health and ease gas and bloating. Designed by experienced herbalists and built upon ancestors' traditions, here is some information on what's inside this blend.
Parsley: Parts used: Leaf - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: Israel
The name parsley comes from two Greek words: “petrose” which means “rock” and “selenium” which is an ancient name for celery. Parsley is high in nutrients and antioxidants and especially magnesium which can help relax the digestive tract and relieve constipation.
Chamomile: Parts used: Flower - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: Egypt
Chamomile has a long history of being used as a therapeutic plant. Ancient Egyptians used chamomile flowers for their healing abilities. Ancient Egyptians even offered chamomile to their gods. Chamomile has been known to help with digestive problems such as diarrhea, acid reflux and irritable bowel syndrome.
Caraway: Parts used: Seed-Certified Organic- Country of Origin: Egypt
Caraway seeds are nutrient-dense and with their high fiber content promote digestive system health. Caraway has been used for digestive health by reducing heartburn and bloating thus making it is a beneficial addition to this formula.
Garlic: Parts used: Bulb - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: USA
Garlic is high in antioxidants as well as other beneficial chemical compounds known for inhibiting bacteria. Garlic also possesses strong anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties for a healthy digestive tract.
Onion: Parts used: Bulb - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: Egypt
Onion is a staple ingredient in almost every cuisine. Onion bulbs are rich in beneficial chemical compounds, vitamins and minerals and the fiber in onion bulbs promote good digestion.
Peppermint: Parts used: Leaf - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: USA
Peppermint is famous for its soothing abilities. European folk healers have used peppermint teas to improve digestive health. Peppermint has been traditionally used in Chinese and Japanese folk medicine for centuries for its ability to soothe the stomach.
Mother Nature’s gifts to help support your health and well-being.
Tailored Herbal extracts made with care.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate, or prevent any disease. Results may vary based on individual user and are not guaranteed.
It has redused the amount of gas I have it has been a great help.
The combination of herbs in this blend does what it says it does. So I had been suffering from stomach cramps and bloating that was causing a whole lot more issues, don't want to really get that much into it but what I can say is that within just a week this was easing the bloating. I have been able to return to some foods in the last week that I had completely crossed off my list. Great job, seriously I am very thankful for your work.