- 3rd Party Lab Tested: No Foreign Substances, No Fillers, Herb ID Confirmed Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, No Preservatives for Your Safety, Examined for Toxic Heavy Metals
- 100% Natural Products: No Artificial Colors or Flavors
- High Quality: Sourced from Ethical Suppliers, Easier to Swallow, Guaranteed Safe and Clean
- Great Price: Best Price Amongst cGMP Certified Laboratories Made in the USA in an FDA Registered Facili
- 30 Days Money-Back Guarantee: If you're not completely satisfied, we'll refund your purchase in full up to 30 days after ordering, no questions asked
Our Herbal Fe formula is a powerful blend of natural herbs traditionally used to promote healthy iron levels in the body. It was designed by experienced herbalists and built upon our ancestors’ traditions. Here's some information on what's inside, for your reference and peace of mind:
Spirulina: Parts Used: Leaf - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: India
Spirulina grows in both fresh and saltwater and is considered a superfood. Easily digestible spirulina leaves are nutrient-dense, high in vitamin B, copper, magnesium, iron, potassium and manganese.
Stinging Nettle: Parts Used: Leaf - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: Hungary
Stinging Nettle is a perennial flowering plant that has been used in Ancient Greece for centuries as a rich source of beneficial minerals containing anti-oxidant, astringent and analgesic properties.
Parsley: Parts Used: Root - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: Hungary
Parsely is nutrient-dense and is very rich in vitamins K and C. It's been used by European folk healers as a blood tonic as well as an antioxidant.
Yellow Dock: Parts Used: Root - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: Poland
Yellow dock is a plant that has been traditionally used for centuries in Europe as a treatment for liver ailents. The yellow dock root is an excellent source of various nutrients, including vitamins A and C as well as iron and potassium.
Dandelion: Parts Used: Leaf - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: USA
Dandelion leaf has been used by Asian folk healers for centuries to help purify the blood and support liver health.
Alfalfa: Parts Used: Leaf - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: USA
Traditional medical practitioners recommend alfalfa for its excellent nutritional value and high vitamin content. Alfalfa has been used for weight management as an appetite stimulant as well as to treat various digestive disorders including ulcers. Alfalfa leaves have also been used to reduce swelling caused by water retention and assist in digestion.
Gentian: Parts Used: Root - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: France
Gentian has traditionally been used to support digestive health and has also been used to address fevers and high blood pressure.
Watercress: Parts Used: Herb - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: Croatia
Watercress has been used in traditional medicine for its healing properties and rich nutrients including vitamins A, B6, B12 and C as well as calcium, iron, magnesium and phosphorus.
Mother Nature’s gifts to help support your health and well-being.
Tailored herbal extracts made with care.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate, or prevent any disease. Results may vary based on individual user and are not guaranteed.
I got this product to add to my first aid kit for iron enrichment during times of injury. I like the ease if adding a few drops to any liquid to increase strength.