- 3rd Party Lab Tested: No Foreign Substances, No Fillers, Herb ID Confirmed Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, No Preservatives for Your Safety, Examined for Toxic Heavy Metals
- 100% Natural Products: No Artificial Colors or Flavors
- High Quality: Sourced from Ethical Suppliers, Easier to Swallow, Guaranteed Safe and Clean
- Great Price: Best Price Amongst cGMP Certified Laboratories Made in the USA in an FDA Registered Facili
- 30 Days Money-Back Guarantee: If you're not completely satisfied, we'll refund your purchase in full up to 30 days after ordering, no questions asked
Our Happy Hormones is a powerful blend of natural herbs traditionally used to help support a healthy endocrine system and to promote mood stability. Designed by experienced herbalists and built upon ancestors' traditions, here is some information on what's inside this blend.
Ashwagandha: Parts used: Root - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: India
Ashwagandha or Indian Ginseng is native to India and has been used for more than 2,500 years to promote health and wellness. Ashwagandha root contains beneficial flavonoids, vitamins and mineral. The root has been used in Ayurvedic and Greek medicine to improve vitality and strength and as a stress reliever.
Astragalus: Parts used: Root - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: China
Astragalus is rich in a number of beneficial chemical compounds. The root has been used in Traditional Chinese Medicine to increase energy and as an adaptogen to help with anxiety brought on by stressful situations.
Licorice: Parts used: Root - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: South Africa
The name Licorice comes from the Greek word “glycyrrhiza” which means “sweet root.” The root has long been used in Traditional Chinese Medicine to balance hormones and to maintain healthy cortisol levels.
Stinging Nettle: Parts Used: Root - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: Bulgaria
Stinging nettle has been used since ancient Greece as a rich source of beneficial properties to promote overall health and wellness. Ayurvedic Medicine practitioners believe stinging nettle helps the body relax and handle stress. Stinging nettle roots have also been used to normalize women's hormonal levels..
Rhodiola: Parts used: Root - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: China
Rhodiola rosea grows in Europe, Asia and North America. Rhodiola is well known as a powerful adaptogen and is rich in beneficial chemical compounds such as beta-sitosterol and amino acids. The root has been used to increase energy, strength and endurance and has been used to reduce depression and mental fatigue. This herb is a beneficial addition to our formula.
Eleuthero Siberian Ginseng: Parts used: Root - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: Russia
Eleuthero is native to the southeastern Russia forests of Siberia and very popular in China, Japan and Korea. Eleuthero is known to have a positive effect on mood. The root is considered a powerful adaptogen and has been used reduce fatigue, increase energy and improve cognitive function.
Mother Nature’s gifts to help support your health and well-being.
Tailored Herbal extracts made with care.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate, or prevent any disease. Results may vary based on individual user and are not guaranteed.
I am giving you five stars for your hard work. I am sure that it was not easy to find the herbs that go into this formula. I really enjoy what you guys do here.