- 3rd Party Lab Tested: No Foreign Substances, No Fillers, Herb ID Confirmed Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, No Preservatives for Your Safety, Examined for Toxic Heavy Metals
- 100% Natural Products: No Artificial Colors or Flavors
- High Quality: Sourced from Ethical Suppliers, Easier to Swallow, Guaranteed Safe and Clean
- Great Price: Best Price Amongst cGMP Certified Laboratories Made in the USA in an FDA Registered Facili
- 30 Days Money-Back Guarantee: If you're not completely satisfied, we'll refund your purchase in full up to 30 days after ordering, no questions asked
Our Digestive Fortitude is a powerful blend of natural herbs traditionally used to promote healthy digestion. Designed by experienced herbalists and built upon ancestors' traditions, here is some information on what's inside this blend.
Wormwood: Parts used: Herb - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: USA
Wormwood grows in Europe, Asia and North America and is well-known as a powerful antioxidant. Wormwood is rich in phenolic compounds, acetic acid and beta carotene and is used for various stomach disorders and overall digestion health.
Anise: Parts used: Seed - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: Egypt
Anise has been used in Egyptian, Greek, Roman and Middle Eastern folk medicine since ancient times. Anise has been used as an analgesic and as a diuretic to help alleviate digestive disorders.
Artichoke: Parts used: Leaf - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: Germany
Artichokes are rich in vitamins and minerals and have been used to improve digestive health and ease irritable bowl syndrome.
Milk Thistle: Parts used: Seed - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: Poland
Milk Thistle is commonly found in Asia and Europe and has been used as a digestive aid. Milk Thistle is known for its positive effects on the liver as well as helping alleviate stomach problems.
Peppermint: Parts used: Leaf - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: USA
Peppermint is famous for its soothing abilities. European, Chinese and Japanese folk healers have used tinctures made of peppermint to improve digestive health.
Cardamom: Parts used: Pod - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: Guatemala
Cardamom has been used in Asian traditional medicine as it is rich in healing compounds such as beta sitosterol and essential oil. Cardamom pods are similar to ginger and have been used to counteract digestive disorders.
Mother Nature’s gifts to help support your health and well-being.
Herbal extracts made with care.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate, or prevent any disease. Results may vary based on individual user and are not guaranteed.
It works but the taste is not very pleasant
I been using these product when "Tribe of the land" co., talk to me. 1.5 ago. They have all the best and quality herbs to help your digestion. Thanks.