Country of Origin: USA
Benefits and Uses
- Lowering fat levels in the blood
- Regulation of digestive system
- Weak bladder Improve heart health
- Weight loss
- Blood sugar regulation
- Fight against skin inflammation and improve overall skin health
- Improve mental functioning
- Healthy functioning of the GI tract
- Enhanced immune response
Avena Sativa is the source of:
- Phenolic acids
- Beta glucan
- Dietary fiber
- Minerals – calcium, iron, manganese, and vitamins B & E.
- Mono and oligosaccharides
- Silicic acid esters
Various parts of the common oat plant have long been used for their anti-inflammatory, diuretic, antioxidant, immunomodulatory, anti-spasmodic, lipid lowering, and blood sugar regulating properties. Traditional uses of oat plant also include wound healing. Oat seeds also make an important source of dietary fiber.
The incredible combination of nutrients has made Avena Sativa an important part of food, health, and skincare industry. It is used as a nutrient source, get relief from a variety of health issues, and to improve overall health, energy, and wellbeing.
Avena Sativa is not only a source of food for humans, it is also widely used as a fodder for livestock, horses, sheep, and even turkeys. In Ethiopia, oat straws are also used as a roofing material in their traditional houses.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate, or prevent any disease. Results may vary based on individual user and are not guaranteed.
I love all the tinctures I get from Secrets of the Tribe
Just started using and it has helped a little.