- Wildcrafted Anemarrhena, Zhi Mu (Anemarrhena Asphodeloides) Dried Root
- All Natural Herbal Supplements
- GMO FREE
- MADE IN USA
- NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS
Parts Used: Root
Country of Origin: China
Anemarrhena Asphodeloides, commonly known as Zhi Mu in its native range, is a small, evergreen, perennial plant that is the only species in the genus Anemarrhena. The plant only grows up to 1 to 3 feet tall, but is packed with powerful compounds that are considered highly beneficial for human health.
Benefits and Uses
- Sleep issues
- Dry cough
- Night sweats and hot flashes
- Bleeding gums
- Racing pulse
- Various respiratory issues
- High blood pressure
- Management of blood sugar level
- Bacterial infections
- Prevent coagulation of blood
- Steroid sapogenins
- Organic acids
Anemarrhena has been primarily used in TCM for fever, excessive thirst, racing pulse, night sweats, hot flashes, sleep issues, bleeding gums, and irritability.
It has also been used for respiratory issues, certain bacterial and fungal infections, bladder infections, inflammation, internal dryness, manage blood sugar levels, and to improve brain function.
Traditional medicinal systems in China and Korea still use this herb for all the above mentioned purposes. Modern research also shows that this ancient herb contains antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, anticoagulant, and blood sugar lowering properties.
The written records of anemarrhena’s use date as far back as 200 A.D. Known for its cooling properties, Anemarrhena is classified as yin in Traditional Chinese Medicine.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate, or prevent any disease. Results may vary based on individual user and are not guaranteed.
I would advise that the packages be better sealed as I do not want my bottles to break and I feel the padding is thin, other than that great job!