- 3rd Party Lab Tested: No Foreign Substances, No Fillers, Herb ID Confirmed Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, No Preservatives for Your Safety, Examined for Toxic Heavy Metals
- 100% Natural Products: No Artificial Colors or Flavors
- High Quality: Sourced from Ethical Suppliers, Easier to Swallow, Guaranteed Safe and Clean
- Great Price: Best Price Amongst cGMP Certified Laboratories Made in the USA in an FDA Registered Facili
- 30 Days Money-Back Guarantee: If you're not completely satisfied, we'll refund your purchase in full up to 30 days after ordering, no questions asked
Our Migra Secret is a powerful blend of natural herbs traditionally used to promote relief of headaches and migraines. Designed by experienced herbalists and built upon ancestors' traditions, here is some information on what's inside this blend.
Periwinkle: Parts used: Herb - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: Croatia
Native to Africa, periwinkle is rich as tannins and other beneficial chemical compounds. People have used periwinkle for centuries in tinctures and decoctions to promote overall health and wellness. Periwinkle is also used for relief from different types of headaches.
Feverfew: Parts used: Herb - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: USA
Feverfew is grown as an ornamental flower, but feverfew is also known for its beneficial properties to promote overall health and wellness. Feverfew contains various vitamins and minerals - including iron and manganese - as well as flavonoids and tannins. Used worldwide, feverfew provides relief from headaches and other minor pains.
Ginger: Parts used: Root - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: USA
Ginger is known as a beneficial herb and is often used as a general health tonic. Very popular throughout Asia, fresh ginger has been used for centuries to treat everything from the common cold to digestive disorders. Researchers at the University of Georgia recently found it can also reduce muscle pain after exercise by 25 percent and that Gingerol, the potent phytonutrient in ginger, that believed to supply these pain-relieving properties.
Butterbur: Parts used: Root - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: USA
Butterbur has a long history of being a pain remedy and thoughout Asia, Butterbur has been used for centuries in tinctures to promote a soothing effect on the body as well as an herbal treatment for migraines and headaches.
Ginkgo: Parts used: Leaf - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: USA
Ginkgo has been used to treat many ailments for centuries. Chinese herbalists use ginkgo to improve blood circulation. With its amino acids and other beneficial compounds that help improve circulation in the eyes and brain, ginkgo an effective herb for headache management.
Peppermint: Parts used: Leaf - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: USA
Peppermint is famous for its soothing abilities. European folk healers have used peppermint tinctures and teas to improve health. Peppermint has also been used in Chinese and Japanese medicine for centuries for its ability to reduce headaches.
Mother Nature’s gifts to help support your health and well-being.
Tailored Herbal extracts made with care.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate, or prevent any disease. Results may vary based on individual user and are not guaranteed.
I am using this as a migraine preventative for 2 weeks now, AM and PM. So far no headaches. I would say it is successful! Had been using another company's capsules( with similar Ingrediants for years. This product seems more economical and I am tried of pills.
I highly recommend you try them out.