- Extract from Organic (Alchemilla vulgaris) Dried Herb
- All Natural Herbal Supplements
- GMO FREE
- MADE IN USA
- NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS
Parts Used: Herb
Country of Origin: Poland
Characterized by its greenish-yellow flowers and semi-circular, lobed and corrugated leaves, Lady’s mantle is a small herbaceous perennial species from the family of roses; Rosaceae. The botanical name of the plant is Alchemilla Vulgaris, which refers to the powerful alchemy of the plant for which it has been highly valued in the world of herbal medicine.
The plant is called Lady’s mantle because it is primarily considered a highly useful herb for women. Some other common names of Lady’s Mantle include Lion’s Foot, Bear’s Foot, and Nine Hooks.
Benefits and Uses
- Alleviate menstrual cramps
- Regulate menstrual cycle
- Strengthen the uterus (used in late pregnancy)
- Hormonal imbalance
- Relieve menopausal symptoms
- Relieve gastrointestinal issues
- Sore throat
- Heal minor cuts and wounds
- Resolve certain skin problems and improve its appearance
- Improve digestion
- Relieve stomach cramps
- Strengthen the digestive system
- Improve sleep
- Flavonoids - quercetin
- Salicylic acid
Lady’s Mantle was chiefly used for women-specific problems, such as regulating menstrual cycle, normalizing hormonal imbalance, reducing menstrual cramps, relieving symptoms of menopause, and strengthening the uterus of pregnant women. It was also used for GI and inflammatory issues and, topically, for minor wounds and cuts.
Majority of the traditional uses Lady’ Mantle are still prevalent. It is considered a great natural treatment for regulation of menstrual cycle. It is also used for fertility-related issues and is believed to work as a uterine tonic and also stimulate ovulation. It is also used for menopausal symptoms, GI issues, and improving skin health and appearance.
The leaves of Alchemilla vulgaris are known for their property to collect droplets of water. It was once believed that the water that collects on the leaves of Lady’s mantle was the purest form of water and it may have the magical property of converting base metals into gold.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate, or prevent any disease. Results may vary based on individual user and are not guaranteed.
This can help you stomach issues if you follow the instructions. Thanks for getting this to me every month.