- Organic Frankincense (Boswellia Serrata) Dried Resin
- All Natural Herbal Supplements
- GMO FREE
- MADE IN USA
- NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS
Parts Used: Resin
Country of Origin: Somalia
Indian Frankincense is the name given to the aromatic resin (hardened gum-like material) obtained from Boswellia serrata, a flowering species from the Burseraceae family of plants. Indian Frankincense has long been used in Ayurveda, Indian traditional medicinal system, for a range of health problems.
In India, it is commonly referred to as Indian oil-banum, Sallaki, and Salai guggul.
Benefits and Uses
- Benefits and Uses
- Joint pain and swelling
- Respiratory issues
- Managing blood sugar levels
- Gum issues and improve oral health
- Improving gut health
- Stimulating liver function
- Lowering lipid levels in the blood
- Boswellic acid derivatives, such as β- boswellic acid, acetyl β- boswellic acid, acetyl-11-keto-β- boswellic acid, and 11-keto-β- boswellic acid
- Terpenes – monoterpenes, diterpenes, triterpenes,
- Tetracyclic triterpenic acid
- Triterpene alcohol
Ayurvedics have long been using frankincense for various inflammatory conditions. It has been particularly considered useful for joints problems. However, it was also used for respiratory issues and managing blood sugar levels.
The resin of Boswellia serrata is considered a great natural alternative for anti-inflammatory medicines. The boswellic acid derivatives that it contains have been found to inhibit many pro-inflammatory enzymes. Research has also found that frankincense can also help reduce skin damage from radiotherapy. It can also help with various gut issues, lowering lipid levels in the blood, and improve liver function.
Frankincense is mentioned in bible as one of the three gifts wise men brought on the birth of Jesus. It is considered a symbol of deity and has been a part of religious and cultural ceremonies in various parts of the world, since antiquity. It is used as an incense.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate, or prevent any disease. Results may vary based on individual user and are not guaranteed.
I ordered the wrong stuff so now I am stuck with shit that I neither want or need!
Love the tincture only cons is it's very sweet.
My sister got me into natural products last year and I am so happy that she did because I have been finding so many products I had no idea were even possible or existed. I know this one is good for women so I got it last week. I like what you guys offer and will keep looking.