- 3rd Party Lab Tested: No Foreign Substances, No Fillers, Herb ID Confirmed Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, No Preservatives for Your Safety, Examined for Toxic Heavy Metals
- 100% Natural Products: No Artificial Colors or Flavors
- High Quality: Sourced from Ethical Suppliers, Easier to Swallow, Guaranteed Safe and Clean
- Great Price: Best Price Amongst cGMP Certified Laboratories Made in the USA in an FDA Registered Facili
- 30 Days Money-Back Guarantee: If you're not completely satisfied, we'll refund your purchase in full up to 30 days after ordering, no questions asked
Our Cysto Secret is a powerful blend of natural herbs traditionally used to help maintain healthy bladder functions. Designed by experienced herbalists and built upon ancestors' traditions, here is some information on what's inside this blend.
Pumpkin: Parts used: Seed - Wildcrafted - Country of Origin: USA
Pumpkin seeds are extremely nutritious containing omega 3 and 6, vitamins C, B1, amino acids and zinc. The seeds are high in phytosterols and can improve prostate health. North American healers have used pumpkin seeds for centuries to promote overall health and wellness.
Buchu: Parts used: Leaf - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: South Africa
Buchu has been used as a folk remedy for centuries by South Africans who believe it to be an elixir of youth. Buchu is rich in vitamins and minerals and Africans use Buchu tinctures to maintain bladder health and as a diuretic.
Corn Silk: Parts used: Silk - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: Croatia
Corn silk is the fibers that surround corn and is rich in vitamin K and other beneficial compounds. The ancient Mayans and the Aztecs made corn silk teas to promote bladder health.
Cleavers: Parts used: Herb - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: Bulgaria
Cleavers is a hardy perennial that is native to North America. It is rich in antioxidants and beneficial compounds and has been used by Native Americans to soothe the bladder and relieve stress, making it an ideal herb for our blend.
Horsetail: Parts used: Herb - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: Croatia
Horsetail has been used in European medicine to promote overall health and wellness. Since horsetail contains antioxidants and other beneficial chemical compounds, it has an anti-inflammatory effect on the bladder.
Uva Ursi: Parts used: Leaf - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: Croatia
Uva Ursi is rich in beta carotene as well as vitamins and minerals. Uva Ursi has been traditionally used to aid the urinary system and it is used today to promote healthy bladder functions.
Mother Nature’s gifts to help support your health and well-being.
Tailored Herbal extracts made with care.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate, or prevent any disease. Results may vary based on individual user and are not guaranteed.
Enjoy this alcohol free tincture. It has a pleasant taste and effective formula with all the essential herbs to keep my bladder healthy. Thank you
I am giving you my full confidence here because not only I'm I impressed with the liquid itself which is very easy to take but your team answered all my questions before I purchased. I really needed to know if I could receive this before Thanksgiving and you made it happen which was great because I flew to Atlanta the following day. Your kind of attention and service is hard to find.
Very pleasant to take. In just a few days, my sleeping and overall bladder health has improved. I have also found that yoga for men is great for toning our bladders and prostates. Already a lot less urges to go.