- Extract from Organic Chanca Piedra (Phyllanthus niruri) Dried Herb
- All Natural Herbal Supplements
- GMO FREE
- MADE IN USA
- NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS
Parts Used: Herb
Country of Origin: India
Chanca Piedra, also known with the botanical name of Phyllanthus Niruir, is a small and delicate herbaceous flowering plant from the Phyllanthaceae family. The plant only grows up to 20 to 28 inches in height and is characterized by its numerous tiny leaves and ascending growth habit.
The plant has long been used in various traditional medicinal systems for a range of health issues. It is commonly known with the names of Gale of the Wind, Stonebreaker, Seed-Under-Leaf, Quebra Pedra, and Shatter Stone.
Benefits and Uses
- Stomach and digestion related issues
- Various skin conditions
- Issues of the urinary tract
- Various types of fevers
- Kidney stones
- Gallbladder stones
- Protect liver or improve liver health
- Remove excess fluid from the body
- Stimulate bowel movements
Chanca Piedra is the source of:
- Flavonoids; kaempferol, quercetin, rutin, gallocatechin
- Lignans; hypophyllanthin, phyllanthin
- Essential oils
- Tannins; corilagin, geraniin
Chanca piedra was most commonly used for eliminating kidney stones and gallstones. However, it was also considered effective for various digestive issues, urinary tract problems, and protect liver. It was also used as an antibacterial and anti-inflammatory.
Chanca piedra is considered a great natural alternative to eliminating kidney stones and gallstones. It is also used for its antioxidant, antimicrobial, and anti-inflammatory properties. The herb is also used for blood sugar and blood pressure management, gout, and improving liver health and function.
Chanca piedra is a Spanish name which translates tostone breaker. It came from the most prevalent traditional use of the plant – Amazonian tribes used Chanca piedra plant to eliminate kidney and gallstones.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate, or prevent any disease. Results may vary based on individual user and are not guaranteed.