- Extract from Organic Blue Vervain (Verbena Hastata) Dried Herb
- All Natural Herbal Supplements
- GMO FREE
- MADE IN USA
- NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS
Parts Used: Herb
Country of Origin: USA
Blue vervain, known as Verbena Hastata in the scientific community, is a perennial species from the Verbenaceae family characterized by its purple-blue summer flowers. Hence, the common name blue vervain. It’s a small plant and only grows up to 2 to 5 feet in height.
Blue vervain is also often referred to as American vervain and swamp verbena.
Benefits and Uses
- Respiratory issues
- Relief stress and anxiety
- To release obstructions in the endocrine system
- Improve digestive health
- Immune support
- Support liver functioning
- Induce sleep and improve sleep quality
- Relief pain and inflammation
- Protection against parasitic infections
Blue Vervain is the source of:
- Caffeic acid
- Iridoid glucosides verbenalin
Blue vervain has long been considered a safe herbal tonic for stress, anxiety, and to improve overall psychological and emotional wellbeing.
Blue vervain has been found to have nerve calming and mood regulating properties. It is used for stress, anxiety, and sometimes even to get relief from symptoms of depression. It also helps with inflammation and pain, particularly headaches and menstrual cramps. Blue vervain also helps improve digestive and liver function.
Blue vervain was first discovered on the Mount of Calvary, where it was believed to be used for dressing the wounds of Jesus after he was crucified. Doctors also used the herb during the Revolutionary War, when medicines were short, to induce vomiting and drain mucus from the respiratory tract.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate, or prevent any disease. Results may vary based on individual user and are not guaranteed.
Love it, natural is the way to go. I would recommend this.
I think natural remedies are the way to go.