- Organic Barrenwort (Epimedium Grandiflorum) Dried Leaf
- All Natural Herbal Supplements
- GMO FREE
- MADE IN USA
- NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS
Parts Used: Leaf
Country of Origin: China
Epimedium grandiflorum, also known as large-flowered barrenwort and bishop’s hat, is a perennial plant species from the barberry family. The plant typically only grows up to 1-inches, but can easily be distinguished by its bright red stems, heart-shaped leaves, and long-spurred colorful flowers.
Benefits and Uses
- Erectile dysfunction
- Liver problems
- Kidney issues
- Weakening of bones
- Nerve pain
- Relive symptoms of menopause
- Boost immune function
- Support heart health
- Overall health and wellness
Barrenwort is the source of:
- Phenol glycosides
Epimedium grandiflorum has been used in Traditional Chinese Medicine primarily as an aphrodisiac and to help those with erectile dysfunction. However, it has also been used for kidney and liver problems, weakening of bones, and relieve PMS symptoms.
In addition to being an aphrodisiac, this barrenwort species is also classified as an adaptogen. It has also been found to help with heart health and immune system. The plant also contains a huge variety of antioxidants, which make it effective for fighting against oxidative stress and free radical damage.
The common name barrenwort reflects the plant’s tolerance for dry soil and shade; it’s ability to grow in ‘barren’ environments. The other common name – bishop’s hat – comes from the unique shape of its flowers that resemble the hats bishops wear.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate, or prevent any disease. Results may vary based on individual user and are not guaranteed.
This is the right potency!
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection