Tinctures or capsules - which to choose?
On our website you’ll find our products offered in two formulations: capsules and tinctures. Both have their own characteristics and advantages, which you should be aware of in order to choose the most convenient and useful formulation for you.
Why choose herbal tinctures:
- Tinctures are not afraid of high temperatures, so they can be added to any food or drink, such as tea, juice or even soup. Plus, if the bottle is exposed to heat from the sun, the tincture won’t be compromised.
- The best absorption: according to the FDA, the absorption rate for tinctures is about 97%.
- Great for people with a weaker digestive system as there’s no capsule to dissolve.
How to take herbal tinctures:
Mix 0.7 ml (30 drops) with 2 fluid ounces of water or another beverage. Consume 1 to 3 times a day. You can also add the tincture to any food.
Why choose herbal capsules:
- The capsule consists of a cellulose shell and finely ground herb, meaning you benefit not only from the main active ingredients, but all the nutrients contained in the herb.
- Convenient to take with you on your travels.
- Easy to divide into the right portions.
How to take herbal capsules:Take 2 capsules 2-3 times a day with food. For best results, take capsules consistently for 30 days.
Whether you opt for capsules or tinctures, remember to drink enough water. This is critical both for the absorption of nutrients and the proper functioning of the whole body.