- 3rd Party Lab Tested: No Foreign Substances, No Fillers, Herb ID Confirmed Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, No Preservatives for Your Safety, Examined for Toxic Heavy Metals
- 100% Natural Products: No Artificial Colors or Flavors
- High Quality: Sourced from Ethical Suppliers, Easier to Swallow, Guaranteed Safe and Clean
- Great Price: Best Price Amongst cGMP Certified Laboratories Made in the USA in an FDA Registered Facili
- 30 Days Money-Back Guarantee: If you're not completely satisfied, we'll refund your purchase in full up to 30 days after ordering, no questions asked
Our Warriors Mane is a powerful blend of natural herbs traditionally used to promote hair health and growth. Designed by experienced herbalists and built upon ancestors' traditions, here is some information on what's inside this blend.
Brahmi: Parts used: Herb - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: India
Brahmi has traditionally been used in Ayurvedic Medicine in India for thousands of years as an overall tonic. Moreover, it has been used to promote hair health. Brahmi contains large amount of saponins and other beneficial compounds that promotes overall health and wellness of the body and helps stimulate hair growth and health.
Red Sage: Parts used: Root - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: China
Red Sage has been cultivated as by Chinese folk healers for centuries to treat various health conditions. The root of Salvia miltiorrhiza has often been used to reduce and prevent heart disease.
Saw Palmetto: Parts used: Berry - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: USA
The Saw Palmetto berries contain sterols, fatty acids and other beneficial compounds that promote health and wellness. This herb is also commonly used to promote hair growth.
Fo-Ti: Parts used: Root - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: China
Fo-Ti has a long history in Traditional Chinese Medicine. Fo-Ti root has been revered by Chinese folk healers for its ability to promote a healthy heart. It has also been used throughout China and other Asian countries to support hair health.
Gotu kola: Parts used: Herb - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: Sri Lanka
Gotu kola, or Indian Pennywort, is known as a longevity herb and is often used as a general health tonic. Gotu Kola has traditionally been used to support circulation.
Ginkgo: Parts used: Leaf - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: USA
Ginkgo has been used for centuries for many ailments and has been often prescribed by Traditional Chinese Medicine healers to improve blood circulation. Ginkgo is also well-known to promote healthy respiratory function.
Mother Nature’s gifts to help support your health and well-being.
Herbal extracts made with care.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate, or prevent any disease. Results may vary based on individual user and are not guaranteed.
I am starting to see some improvement on my hairline. I did not want to write a review until I was completely sure that this stuff really worked. I can tell you that it does now. I have been supplementing this with biotin which I believe also helps me.