- 3rd Party Lab Tested: No Foreign Substances, No Fillers, Herb ID Confirmed Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, No Preservatives for Your Safety, Examined for Toxic Heavy Metals
- 100% Natural Products: No Artificial Colors or Flavors
- High Quality: Sourced from Ethical Suppliers, Easier to Swallow, Guaranteed Safe and Clean
- Great Price: Best Price Amongst cGMP Certified Laboratories Made in the USA in an FDA Registered Facili
- 30 Days Money-Back Guarantee: If you're not completely satisfied, we'll refund your purchase in full up to 30 days after ordering, no questions asked
Our Tribal Crohn’s is a powerful blend of natural herbs traditionally used to promote digestive and bowel health. Designed by experienced herbalists and built upon ancestors' traditions, here is some information on what's inside this blend.
Slippery Elm: Parts used: Bark - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: USA
Slippery Elm has been used for its anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties. Slippery Elm’s bark has long been known for its positive effect on digestion and certain bowel diseases.
Parsley: Parts used: Leaf - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: Israel
The name Parsley comes from two Greek words: “petrose” which means “rock” and “selenium” which is an ancient name for celery. Parsley has high levels of nutrients, antioxidants and magnesium and has been used by Asian folk healers for its healing abilities and to promote digestive health.
Marshmallow: Parts used: Root - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: USA
Marshmallow Root has been used since ancient Egyptian times to promote overall health and wellness. Marshmallow root contains several nutrients including amino acids and flavonoids, as well as vitamin B, iron and magnesium. Marshmallow has been used to address various gastrointestinal problems including consitpation and intestinal colic.
Turmeric: Parts used: Root - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: India
Turmeric’s use goes back more than 2,500 years and is one of the most commonly used herbs in herbal medicine. Turmeric root is high vitamins, minerals and curcumin. Turmeric's curcuminoids have anti-inflammatory properties and have been used to soothe an irritated intestinal tract.
Frankincense: Parts used: Resin - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: Somalia
Frankincense has traditionally been used by Arabian folk healers as an analgesic to relieve pain and as an anti-inflammatory agent. Frankincense resin can be used to help speed up digestive juices and stimulate intestinal muscles.
Green Tea: Parts used: Leaf - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: China
Green Tea is a staple in natural medicine and has been used to promote overall health and wellness for centuries. Green tea has been used as a diarrhea treatment and to promote overall digestive health.
Mother Nature’s gifts to help support your health and well-being.
Herbal extracts made with care.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate, or prevent any disease. Results may vary based on individual user and are not guaranteed.
When I was just 22 years old I began suffering from lost of stomach issues and was eventually diagnosed with Crohn's. Over the last two decades I have been able to live more or less a normal life and do have the occasional flare ups. Your product as of the last year has been wonderful and has further helped my stability. I never thought of going this route before but I am pleased that I am now taking the time to do my research. You guys really do some good things on here so bless you for that.