- 3rd Party Lab Tested: No Foreign Substances, No Fillers, Herb ID Confirmed Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, No Preservatives for Your Safety, Examined for Toxic Heavy Metals
- 100% Natural Products: No Artificial Colors or Flavors
- High Quality: Sourced from Ethical Suppliers, Easier to Swallow, Guaranteed Safe and Clean
- Great Price: Best Price Amongst cGMP Certified Laboratories Made in the USA in an FDA Registered Facili
- 30 Days Money-Back Guarantee: If you're not completely satisfied, we'll refund your purchase in full up to 30 days after ordering, no questions asked
Our Tribal Cough-ease is a powerful blend of natural herbs traditionally used to promote respiratory health and function. Designed by experienced herbalists and built upon ancestors' traditions, here is some information on what's inside this blend.
Lobelia: Parts used: Herb - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: USA
Native American folk healers used lobelia as part of their traditional medicine to promote overall health and wellness. Herbalists have recommended its use for treating respiratory conditions and disorders.
Cinnamon: Parts used: Bark - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: Egypt
Folk healers have used cinnamon bark for various purposes as part of traditional medicine for centuries. Cinnamon bark is still widely used to help ease respiratory diseases.
Peppermint: Parts used: Leaf - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: USA
Peppermint is famous for its soothing abilities. American folk healers have used peppermint to improve respiratory health and relief from clogged sinuses.
Ginger: Parts used: Root - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: USA
Ginger is well-known not only as a delicious flavoring but also as a powerful remedy for various respiratory issues and throat infections. Ginger contains such powerful compounds as alpha pinene, amino acids and aluminum which improves lung circulation.
Elderberry: Parts used: Berry - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: Croatia
Elderberries have a long history of use as a flavoring and in traditional medicine. The berries have been used to treat respiratory diseases, fevers and as a natural immune booster.
Slippery Elm: Parts used: Bark - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: USA
Slippery Elm has been used for its anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties. The tree’s bark has long been known for positive effects on the throat and has been also used to help promote the recovery process.
Mother Nature’s gifts to help support your health and well-being.
Tailored Herbal extracts made with care.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate, or prevent any disease. Results may vary based on individual user and are not guaranteed.
It’s working very quickly. Take it at first signs
From beginning to end your guys always take real good care of me. Thanks for answering my questions about this. I give this to my daughter twice a week and I also use your lemon balm which helps her calm down.