- 3rd Party Lab Tested: No Foreign Substances, No Fillers, Herb ID Confirmed Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, No Preservatives for Your Safety, Examined for Toxic Heavy Metals
- 100% Natural Products: No Artificial Colors or Flavors
- High Quality: Sourced from Ethical Suppliers, Easier to Swallow, Guaranteed Safe and Clean
- Great Price: Best Price Amongst cGMP Certified Laboratories Made in the USA in an FDA Registered Facili
- 30 Days Money-Back Guarantee: If you're not completely satisfied, we'll refund your purchase in full up to 30 days after ordering, no questions asked
Our Muscle Tension Care is a powerful blend of natural, nutrient-rich herbs traditionally used to strengthen muscles while reducing tension. Designed by experienced herbalists and built upon ancestors' traditions, here is some information on what's inside this blend.
Chamomile: Parts used: Flower - Certified Organic-Country of Origin: Egypt
Chamomile has a long history of being used as a therapeutic plant. It was so esteemed by ancient Egyptians, who used it for its healing abilities, they even devoted it to their gods. Chamomile is a source of beneficial nutrients for a healthy body and as a remedy that soothes tension and sore muscles.
Cayenne: Parts used: Pepper - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: India
Cayenne can be found in North America. It contains beta-carotene and other beneficial chemical compounds which have a strong soothing effect. Cayenne is also an analgesic making it a powerful herb for our Muscle Tension Care blend.
Peppermint: Parts used: Leaf - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: USA
Peppermint is famous for its soothing abilities and European, Chinese and Japanese folk healers have used peppermint tinctures and teas to improve muscle health and soothe muscle tension.
Blue Vervain: Parts used: Herb - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: USA
Blue Vervain, one of the most popular plants in the world, it is a staple of natural medicine and ha been used for centuries. Blue Vervain can reduce the effects of tension, headaches, depression, anxiety and insomnia.
Lavender: Parts used: Flowers - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: France
Lavender has been used for centuries to promote overall health and wellness due to a great number of beneficial chemical compounds. Rich in nutrients, lavender has been used in different cultures for ages in order to cope with stress and promote a relaxed state for both body and mind.
Valerian: Parts used: Root - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: India
Valerian, commonly used by European folk healers, contains important ascorbic acid which creates a powerful overall health effect. This herb has antispasmodic properties which effectively relieves muscle pain and produces a calming effect.
Mother Nature’s gifts to help support your health and well-being.
Tailored Herbal extracts made with care.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate, or prevent any disease. Results may vary based on individual user and are not guaranteed.
I had suffered from tension there for two months already and I was starting to go crazy.