- 3rd Party Lab Tested: No Foreign Substances, No Fillers, Herb ID Confirmed Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, No Preservatives for Your Safety, Examined for Toxic Heavy Metals
- 100% Natural Products: No Artificial Colors or Flavors
- High Quality: Sourced from Ethical Suppliers, Easier to Swallow, Guaranteed Safe and Clean
- Great Price: Best Price Amongst cGMP Certified Laboratories Made in the USA in an FDA Registered Facili
- 30 Days Money-Back Guarantee: If you're not completely satisfied, we'll refund your purchase in full up to 30 days after ordering, no questions asked
Our Luscious Locks is a powerful blend of natural herbs traditionally used to promote healthy hair. Designed by experienced herbalists and built upon ancestors' traditions, here is some information on what's inside this blend.
Amla: Parts used: Fruit - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: India
Traditional Indian medical practitioners recommend Amla for its rich nutritional content. Amla has antioxidant properties and is high in vitamins A and C as well as folic acid, calcium, potassium, phosphorus, iron, carotene and magnesium. Folk healers use Amla as natural hair tonic which promotes hair health.
Hibiscus: Parts used: Flower - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: Egypt
Ancient Egyptians have used Hibiscus to promote healthy hair and it's believed this herb can be beneficial against baldness.
Stinging Nettle: Parts used: Root - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: Hungary
Stinging Nettle is a perennial flowering plant that has been used since ancient Grecian times to promote overall health and wellness. Stinging nettle is also known to have powerful positive effect on hair health.
Horsetail: Parts used: Herb - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: Croatia
Horsetail is known for its many beneficial properties and has been used European folk healers to promote scalp and hair health.
Reishi: Parts used: Mushroom - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: China
Reishi mushrooms have been used in Traditional Chinese Medicine as a cognitive tonic. Chinese folk healers as well as Japanese herbalists have used it to promote overall health and wellness.
Oatstraw: Parts used: Tops - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: USA
Oatstraw is rich in beneficial nutrients that strengthen and support the nervous system. This herb has been used for its ability to enhance mood and to promote skin health.
Mother Nature’s gifts to help support your health and well-being.
Herbal extracts made with care.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate, or prevent any disease. Results may vary based on individual user and are not guaranteed.
only did one dose a day , over 5 mth period, hair growth increased by 4X , had super low hair growth,
good; hair grew 3-4 times faster over 6 mth period. I had extremely slow growing hair. only needed cutting once to twice a year, now 4 x times. Did not add any thickness to my thin hair, it grew in lenght quickly.
bad; did not like the locking cap very difficult to get open. struggle daily. suggest they add a option for regular cap over the push down to release
Your supplement is very good and has paired well with others that I have here. I will be ordering more soon but I still got quite of bit of this one. I trust what you do here!
Didn’t notice a difference in hair growth. Wouldn’t repurchase this product
This stuff is pretty awesome. I bought this because i was looking for a good cayenne supplement, but then i saw it also has other great herbs in it as well. it tastes sweet and spicy, burns a little but that is expected. You can barely taste it mixed in with juice but sometimes i just take it plain because the taste isnt that bad.