- 3rd Party Lab Tested: No Foreign Substances, No Fillers, Herb ID Confirmed Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, No Preservatives for Your Safety, Examined for Toxic Heavy Metals
- 100% Natural Products: No Artificial Colors or Flavors
- High Quality: Sourced from Ethical Suppliers, Easier to Swallow, Guaranteed Safe and Clean
- Great Price: Best Price Amongst cGMP Certified Laboratories Made in the USA in an FDA Registered Facili
- 30 Days Money-Back Guarantee: If you're not completely satisfied, we'll refund your purchase in full up to 30 days after ordering, no questions asked
Our Lung Fortitude is a powerful blend of natural herbs traditionally used to promote healthy lungs. Designed by experienced herbalists and built upon ancestors' traditions, here is some information on what's inside this blend.
Osha: Parts used: Root - Wildcrafted - Country of Origin: USA
Osha contains a number of nutrients such as camphor, ferulic acid, mucilage and saponins. Osha has been traditionally used by Native Americans as a treatment for respiratory system ailments. It is still used today as a natural decongestant and is also believed to boost the immune system.
Peppermint: Parts used: Leaf - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: USA
Peppermint is famous for its soothing abilities. American folk healers have used tinctures made of peppermint to improve respiratory system health. Peppermint has been used in traditional medicine for centuries to ease sinus problems.
Eucalyptus: Parts used: Leaf - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: India
Eucalyptus is native to Australia and is rich in beneficial compounds. It contains alpha-pinene which is a terpene known for its anti-inflammatory effect. Eucalyptus is traditionally used to reduce symptoms of respiratory diseases.
Lungwort: Parts used: Leaf - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: Croatia
Lungwort has been used since the Middle Ages to soothe respiratory conditions, hence the name “Lung-wort”. It contains such useful compounds as saponins, tannins and ascorbic acid and it targets bacterias that can cause respiratory issues.
Cordyceps: Parts used: Mushroom - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: Nepal
Cordyceps is actually a type of fungi that lives on caterpillars in the high mountain regions of China. It is considered a superfood and has traditionally been used in Traditional Chinese Medicine to promote longevity and a prosperous life. It contains various beneficial nutrients including antioxidants and cordycepin. Cordyceps is also considered a powerful adaptogen.
Ginger: Parts used: Root - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: USA
Ginger is well-known not only as a delicious flavoring but also as a powerful remedy for various respiratory issues and throat infections. Ginger contains such useful compounds as alpha pinene, amino acids and aluminum.
Licorice: Parts used: Root - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: South Africa
Licorice is named from the Greek word “glycyrrhiza” which means “sweet root.” It is rich in useful compounds and has a long history of use in Traditional Chinese Medicine, especially for various respiratory system ailments and as an anti-inflammatory.
Mother Nature’s gifts to help support your health and well-being.
Tailored Herbal extracts made with care.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate, or prevent any disease. Results may vary based on individual user and are not guaranteed.
My husband is a long term smoker, he only smokes American Spirit organic cigarettes and has great lungs. We do live in an area where the air is sometimes not great.
He has been taking the Lung Fortitude for a week now and he feels the difference and he looks younger.