- 3rd Party Lab Tested: No Foreign Substances, No Fillers, Herb ID Confirmed Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, No Preservatives for Your Safety, Examined for Toxic Heavy Metals
- 100% Natural Products: No Artificial Colors or Flavors
- High Quality: Sourced from Ethical Suppliers, Easier to Swallow, Guaranteed Safe and Clean
- Great Price: Best Price Amongst cGMP Certified Laboratories Made in the USA in an FDA Registered Facili
- 30 Days Money-Back Guarantee: If you're not completely satisfied, we'll refund your purchase in full up to 30 days after ordering, no questions asked
Our Intesti Secret is a powerful blend of natural herbs traditionally used to promote intestinal tract health. Designed by experienced herbalists and built upon ancestors' traditions, here is some information on what's inside this blend
Peppermint: Parts used: Leaf - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: USA
Peppermint is famous for its soothing abilities. European, Chinese and Japanese folk healers have used tinctures made of peppermint to improve digestive health.
Dandelion: Parts used: Leaf - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: USA
Dandelion has been used by Asian folk healers as a blood tonic and a potent antioxidant. Nowadays, people all over the world use Dandelion to help purify the blood and support the liver health.
Cloves: Parts used: Flower Buds - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: Sri Lanka
Cloves are widely spread throughout Sri Lanka. Traditionally, folk healers have used tinctures of cloves to cope with various harmful bacteria.
Ginger: Parts used: Root - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: USA
Ginger is known not only as a delicious flavoring but also as a powerful remedy for various health conditions. Ginger is rich useful nutrients, dietary fiber and phenolic compounds that are known to promote gastrointestinal health and relieve gastrointestinal irritation.
Fennel: Parts used: Seed - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: Egypt
Use of this herb goes back to ancient Rome when it has been used to treat a variety of ailments. Fennel contains beneficial vitamins and minerals and has been used by folk healers for years.
Lavender: Parts used: Flowers - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: France
Lavender has been used for centuries to promote overall health and wellness due to its great number of beneficial chemical compounds.
Mother Nature’s gifts to help support your health and well-being.
Tailored Herbal extracts made with care.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate, or prevent any disease. Results may vary based on individual user and are not guaranteed.
I’ve noticed a difference, for
the better, since using Intestinal Tract Support. I know it is working!
Intestinal Tract Care tincture_ No alcohol. Good product :)
If you follow the instructions as I have you will notice results within a couple of weeks at most. I am having less irritation after meals and foods that were affecting me horribly are starting to sit better. I am pleased that I picked this up and that is why I gave you the best review possible. Thank you!