- 3rd Party Lab Tested: No Foreign Substances, No Fillers, Herb ID Confirmed Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, No Preservatives for Your Safety, Examined for Toxic Heavy Metals
- 100% Natural Products: No Artificial Colors or Flavors
- High Quality: Sourced from Ethical Suppliers, Easier to Swallow, Guaranteed Safe and Clean
- Great Price: Best Price Amongst cGMP Certified Laboratories Made in the USA in an FDA Registered Facili
- 30 Days Money-Back Guarantee: If you're not completely satisfied, we'll refund your purchase in full up to 30 days after ordering, no questions asked
Our Intesti Secret is a powerful blend of natural herbs traditionally used to promote intestinal tract health. Designed by experienced herbalists and built upon ancestors' traditions, here is some information on what's inside this blend.
Parsley: Parts used: Leaf - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: Israel
The name Parsley comes from two Greek words: “petrose” which means “rock” and “selenium” which is an ancient name for celery. Parsley has high levels of nutrients, antioxidants and magnesium and has been used by Asian folk healers for its healing abilities and to promote digestive health.
Chamomile: Parts used: Flower - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: Egypt
Chamomile has a long history of being used as a therapeutic plant. Ancient Egyptians used chamomile flowers for their healing abilities. Ancient Egyptians even offered chamomile to their gods. Chamomile has been known to help with digestive problems such as diarrhea, acid reflux and irritable bowel syndrome.
Caraway: Parts used: Seed-Certified Organic- Country of Origin: Egypt
Caraway seeds are dense in nutrients and have a high fiber content can promote digestive system health. Caraway increases intestinal relaxation has been used to treat digestive problems such as loss of appetite, gas and heartburn.
Garlic: Parts used: Bulb - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: USA
Garlic is high in antioxidants as well as other beneficial chemical compounds known for inhibiting bacteria. Garlic possesses strong anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties which make this herb beneficial for a healthy digestive tract.
Onion: Parts used: Bulb - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: Egypt
Onion is a staple ingredient in almost every cuisine. Onion bulbs are rich in beneficial chemical compounds, vitamins and minerals and the fiber in onion bulbs promote good digestion.
Peppermint: Parts used: Leaf - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: USA
Peppermint is famous for its soothing abilities. European folk healers have used peppermint teas to improve digestive health. Peppermint has been traditionally used in Chinese and Japanese folk medicine for centuries for its ability to soothe the stomach.
Mother Nature’s gifts to help support your health and well-being.
Herbal extracts made with care.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate, or prevent any disease. Results may vary based on individual user and are not guaranteed.
Intestinal Tract Care tincture_ No alcohol. Good product :)
If you follow the instructions as I have you will notice results within a couple of weeks at most. I am having less irritation after meals and foods that were affecting me horribly are starting to sit better. I am pleased that I picked this up and that is why I gave you the best review possible. Thank you!