- 3rd Party Lab Tested: No Foreign Substances, No Fillers, Herb ID Confirmed Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, No Preservatives for Your Safety, Examined for Toxic Heavy Metals
- 100% Natural Products: No Artificial Colors or Flavors
- High Quality: Sourced from Ethical Suppliers, Easier to Swallow, Guaranteed Safe and Clean
- Great Price: Best Price Amongst cGMP Certified Laboratories Made in the USA in an FDA Registered Facili
- 30 Days Money-Back Guarantee: If you're not completely satisfied, we'll refund your purchase in full up to 30 days after ordering, no questions asked
Our Histamine Secret is a powerful blend of natural herbs traditionally used to cope with allergies. Designed by experienced herbalists and built upon ancestors' traditions, here is some information on what's inside this blend.
Galangal: Parts used: Root - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: China
Galangal has been used across Asia for its medical and culinary properties. Depending on the region, Galangal can be used in different ways. In southeast Asia, it is consumed while fresh and Indonesians use a powder obtained from dried Galangal. Galangal is used to ease various skin conditions.
Licorice: Parts used: Root - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: South Africa
Licorice is named from the Greek word “glycyrrhiza” which means “sweet root.” It is rich in useful compounds and has a long history in Traditional Chinese Medicine. Licorice can be used to alleviate various allergies as well as an anti-inflammatory.
Stinging Nettle: Parts used: Root - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: Bulgaria
Stinging Nettle has been used since ancient Grecian times to promote overall health and wellness. Greek folk healers cooked tinctures of Stinging Nettle to fight dandruff, soothe allergies and as an anti-inflammatory agent.
Watercress: Parts used: Herb - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: Croatia
Watercress has been used in traditional medicine for its healing properties and is rich in vitamins A, B6, B12 and C as well as calcium, iron, magnesium and phosphorus. Watercress is well-known to aid and boost the immune system.
Moringa: Parts used: Leaf-Certified Organic- Country of Origin: Egypt
Moringa is a deciduous plant native to southern Asia. It has been used in traditional medicine to promote overall health and wellness and has powerful antiseptic properties.
Thyme: Parts used: Leaf - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: Turkey
Thyme has been used for many ailments especially by ancient European folk healers as an antiseptic. Thyme contains natural elements that may also help to ease pain.
Mother Nature’s gifts to help support your health and well-being.
Tailored Herbal extracts made with care.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate, or prevent any disease. Results may vary based on individual user and are not guaranteed.
If you suffer from allergies this is a great natural option. I usually fight with allergies in the morning and shortly after dinner. This tincture has made those bouts less frequent. I really suggest you try it.
Why does it taste so sweet?
Use in tea - no complaints