- 3rd Party Lab Tested: No Foreign Substances, No Fillers, Herb ID Confirmed Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, No Preservatives for Your Safety, Examined for Toxic Heavy Metals
- 100% Natural Products: No Artificial Colors or Flavors
- High Quality: Sourced from Ethical Suppliers, Easier to Swallow, Guaranteed Safe and Clean
- Great Price: Best Price Amongst cGMP Certified Laboratories Made in the USA in an FDA Registered Facili
- 30 Days Money-Back Guarantee: If you're not completely satisfied, we'll refund your purchase in full up to 30 days after ordering, no questions asked
Our Herbal Munchies is a beneficial blend of natural herbs traditionally used to promote healthy appetite. Designed by experienced herbalists and built upon ancestors' traditions, here is some information on what's inside this blend.
Watercress: Parts used: Herb - Certified Organic -Country of Origin: Croatia
Watercress has been used in traditional medicine for its healing properties and is rich in nutrients such as vitamins A, B6, B12 and C as well as calcium, iron, magnesium and phosphorus.
Cayenne: Parts used: Pepper - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: India
Cayenne pepper has long been used in Ayurvedic and Traditional Chinese Medicine for the powerful effect it has on the cardiovascular system. Cayenne has been believed to be beneficial for an increased appetite. It is rich in various nutrients, including several vitamins and minerals, which makes this herb a beneficial part of our blend.
Gentian: Parts used: Root - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: France
Gentian has traditionally been used for centuries to promote digestive health from its great number of beneficial chemical compounds. Gentian has been used in different cultures as an appetite stimulant.
Blessed Thistle: Parts used: Leaf - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: Portugal
People during the Middle Ages would use Blessed Thistle to treat various ailments. Monks grew it in their gardens to use as a digestive stimulant and nutritious tonic. Traditional herbalists used Blessed Thistle tea for digestive problems, liver and gallbladder diseases. Men and women took Blessed Thistle to stimulate appetite and support the secretion of digestive juices.
Centaury: Parts used: Herb - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: Croatia
Folk healers traditionally have used centaury for digestive problems, to purify the blood and to promote liver and kidney health. Centaury's tonic and detoxifying effect has been even used to soothe snake bites.
Bitter Melon: Parts used: Fruit - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: India
Extract obtained from the Momordica Charantia fruit has positive effects on the human body such as balancing blood sugar and cholesterol levels and can assist with digestive disorders.
Mother Nature’s gifts to help support your health and well-being.
Herbal extracts made with care.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate, or prevent any disease. Results may vary based on individual user and are not guaranteed.