- 3rd Party Lab Tested: No Foreign Substances, No Fillers, Herb ID Confirmed Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, No Preservatives for Your Safety, Examined for Toxic Heavy Metals
- 100% Natural Products: No Artificial Colors or Flavors
- High Quality: Sourced from Ethical Suppliers, Easier to Swallow, Guaranteed Safe and Clean
- Great Price: Best Price Amongst cGMP Certified Laboratories Made in the USA in an FDA Registered Facili
- 30 Days Money-Back Guarantee: If you're not completely satisfied, we'll refund your purchase in full up to 30 days after ordering, no questions asked
Our Head to Toe is a powerful blend of natural herbs traditionally used to promote healthy hair, skin and nails. Designed by experienced herbalists and built upon ancestors' traditions, here is some information on what's inside this blend.
Chamomile: Parts used: Flower - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: Egypt
Chamomile has a long history of being used as a therapeutic plant. It was esteemed by the Egyptians who used it for its healing abilities. They even devoted it to their gods. Chamomile is a source of beneficial nutrients for a healthy body and it helps with various skin and hair problems.
Witch Hazel: Parts used: Leaf - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: USA
Witch Hazel is high in tannins and other beneficial minerals and is used to treat skin ailments. With its restorative properties, Witch Hazel is also believed to be beneficial to recovery processes.
Pot Marigold: Parts used: Flower - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: Croatia
Pot Marigold is a plant that has been used in traditional medicine for centuries for treating a variety of skin problems. Pot Marigold is also well-known for its anti-inflammatory properties.
Turmeric: Parts used: Root - Certified Organic- Country of Origin: India
Turmeric’s use was first recorded more than 2,500 years ago and is one of the most commonly used herbs in herbal medicine today. Turmeric is high in curcumin and rich in vitamins and minerals. In traditional Indian medicine, Turmeric is used as a detoxifier to help cleanse the body and to alleviate various skin ailments.
Stinging Nettle: Parts used: Leaf - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: Hungary
Stinging Nettle is a perennial flowering plant that has been used since ancient Grecian times to promote overall health and wellness. Stinging nettle is known to have anti-oxidant, astringent and analgesic qualities and also has a positive effect on hair health.
Rosemary: Parts used: Leaf - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: Morocco
Rosemary is popular among chefs, but this herb also possesses a great number of benefits for human health. With its chemical compound alpha-pinene, as well as a wide range of useful vitamins and minerals, rosemary is best known for curing skin diseases as well as coping with hair problems.
Mother Nature’s gifts to help support your health and well-being.
Herbal extracts made with care.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate, or prevent any disease. Results may vary based on individual user and are not guaranteed.
I have only be using it for 14 days. It seems good and doesn’t taste bad.
I sent an e-mail to a group of herbalists friends of mine from Oregon who I think will be interested in your brand. I can't review this tincture highly enough. I feel energized and really stronger than ever. Where do you source your herbs from? I would love to know. Thank you!