- 3rd Party Lab Tested: No Foreign Substances, No Fillers, Herb ID Confirmed Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, No Preservatives for Your Safety, Examined for Toxic Heavy Metals
- 100% Natural Products: No Artificial Colors or Flavors
- High Quality: Sourced from Ethical Suppliers, Easier to Swallow, Guaranteed Safe and Clean
- Great Price: Best Price Amongst cGMP Certified Laboratories Made in the USA in an FDA Registered Facili
- 30 Days Money-Back Guarantee: If you're not completely satisfied, we'll refund your purchase in full up to 30 days after ordering, no questions asked
Our Cellulite Secret is a powerful blend of natural herbs traditionally used to support healthy circulation, metabolism and help detoxify the body. Designed by experienced herbalists and built upon ancestors' traditions, here is some information on what's inside this blend.
Gotu kola: Parts used: Herb - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: Sri Lanka
Gotu kola, or Indian Pennywort, is known as a longevity herb and is used to support circulation and as a general health tonic.
Alfalfa: Parts used: Leaf - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: USA
Folk healers recommend alfalfa for its excellent nutritional value and high vitamin content. Alfalfa is used to treat various digestive disorders, but it is especially effective as a depurative with purifying and detoxifying effects.
Rosemary: Parts used: Leaf - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: Morocco
Rosemary is high in potassium and has been used in the Mediterranean region to promote circulatory system health. Rosemary is well-known all over the world for its beneficial effects on arteries and veins as well as boosting the immune system and improving blood circulation.
Dandelion: Parts used: Leaf - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: USA
Dandelion has been used by Asian folk healers as a blood tonic and a potent antioxidant. Nowadays, people all over the world use Dandelion to help purify the blood and support the liver health.
Beet Root: Parts used: Root - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: China
Beet Root has been used in Traditional Ayurvedic and Chinese Medicine as an overall tonic. Beet Root is known as an ingredient in many dishes around the world and is rich in nutrients such as vitamin B, especially folate, vitamin C, it is rich in minerals like manganese and iron.
Fenugreek: Parts used: Seed - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: India
Found worldwide, Fenugreek contains fiber, potassium and other beneficial compounds. Fenugreek is well-known due to its positive effect on metabolism, making it a powerful herb for our blend.
Mother Nature’s gifts to help support your health and well-being.
Herbal extracts made with care.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate, or prevent any disease. Results may vary based on individual user and are not guaranteed.
I am currently taking the capsules
Two weeks in taking this tincture has improved my metabolism and is effective in detox. Both supports my fitness program.
So far I am seeing a difference on my legs. I hope that as time goes by I can start to see more and more changes because I am getting worried that at my age (23) I am already seeing cellulite on my legs. I know it will all work out well. Thank you for your help.