- Wildcrafted Butea Superba (Butea Superba) Dried Root
- All Natural Herbal Supplements
- MADE IN USA
- NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS
Parts Used: Root
Country of Origin: Thailand
Butea Superba, known as red KwaoKruain traditional Thai medicinal system, is an evergreen shrub with a climbing growth habit (vining shrub) from the family of legumes, called Fabaceae. It is also commonly found in China, Vietnam, and India and is characterized by its yellowish-orange flowers.
The tuberous roots of butea superba have been used in traditional Thai herbal medicine for ages.
The plant is also sometimes referred to as butea gum tree or simply, butea.
Benefits and Uses
- Boost libido
- Erectile dysfunction
- Boost male androgens
- May increase sperm quantity
- Hair growth
- Stimulate the immune function
Butea Superba is the source of:
- Flavonoid glycosides
- Phytosterols, such asβ-sitosterol, stigmasterol, campesterol, and butesuperins A and B
In traditional Thai medicine, the roots of butea superba have been used as an aphrodisiac for over a century. The herb is believed to increase libido as well as help with erectile dysfunction.
The herb is primarily used for sexual problems and improve sexual performance in men. However, it can also help with excessive and loose bowel movements, painful urination, and fatigue. There is also some evidence that butea superba can help improve hair growth and stimulate the immune system.
The mechanism of action of butea superba is believed to be similar to testosterone, follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH), and gonadotropic releasing hormone (GnRH).
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate, or prevent any disease. Results may vary based on individual user and are not guaranteed.