- 3rd Party Lab Tested: No Foreign Substances, No Fillers, Herb ID Confirmed Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, No Preservatives for Your Safety, Examined for Toxic Heavy Metals
- 100% Natural Products: No Artificial Colors or Flavors
- High Quality: Sourced from Ethical Suppliers, Easier to Swallow, Guaranteed Safe and Clean
- Great Price: Best Price Amongst cGMP Certified Laboratories Made in the USA in an FDA Registered Facili
- 30 Days Money-Back Guarantee: If you're not completely satisfied, we'll refund your purchase in full up to 30 days after ordering, no questions asked
Our Healthy Breast is an artfully crafted blend of natural herbs traditionally used to promote breast health. Designed by experienced herbalists and built upon ancestors' traditions, here is some information on what's inside this blend.
Burdock: Parts used: Root - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: Croatia
Burdock is a famous root and has been consumed by ancient Europeans for centuries to promote breast health as well as an excellent overall tonic for health. With its high content of antioxidants like fatty oils, sterols and tannin, burdock is said to have an anti-inflammatory effect.
Vitex Chaste: Parts used: Berry - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: Turkey
Vitex is rich in beneficial properties and high in flavonoids and essential oils. European folk healers have used Vitex to reduce nerve tension and promote a healthy hormonal balance. Vitex has also been used to promote women’s health.
Wild Yam: Parts used: Root - Certified Organic - Root Country of Origin: USA
Wild Yam is rich in minerals and ascorbic acid and is used by American folk healers to promote breast health and as natural alternative to estrogen therapy.
Red Clover: Parts used: Herb - Certified Organic - Country of Origin - USA
Red Clover has been traditionally used for treating various breast ailments. Red Clover contains isoflavones, a type of phytoestrogen, that is believed to be a powerful uterine tonic.
Chamomile: Parts used: Flower - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: Egypt
Chamomile has a long history of being used as a therapeutic plant. It had been esteemed by ancient Egyptians who used it as a remedy for women’s health issues including easing menstral pains.
Yarrow: Parts used: Leaf and Flower - Certified Organic - Country of Origin: Hungary
Yarrow is a hardy perennial that is native to Eurasia and widely used in the United States. It is rich in antioxidants and flavonoids and was used by ancient Grecian folk healers to promote breast health, soothe the body and relieve stress.
Mother Nature’s gifts to help support your health and well-being.
Herbal extracts made with care.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate, or prevent any disease. Results may vary based on individual user and are not guaranteed.
I'm so glad you guys were able to get this to me in Hawaii. I take this every single day and of course cherish that you take the time to make products that are geared toward women. Much love from Maui!