- Organic (Bee Pollen)
- All Natural Herbal Supplements
- GMO FREE
- MADE IN USA
- NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS
Country of Origin: USA
Bee Pollen, also referred to as bee bread, is a natural mix of plant pollen, nectar, and bee’s salivary substances that forms while bees are collecting nectar from flowers. The various substances combine to form tiny balls or pellets and stick to the hind legs of bees, which carry them to their hives. Bee pollen is stored in the hive and served as the primary food source for bees.
Benefits and Uses
- Nutrient source
- Protection against chronic diseases and free radical damage
- Improve stamina
- Stimulate appetite
- Prevent premature aging
- Stimulation of the immune system
- Pain relief
- Wounds and minor burns
- Protection of liver
While the exact constituents of bee pollen can vary, as bees collect nectar from various sources, they contain more than 250 biologically active substances. Some of them are:
- Flavonoids, such as asrutin and quercetin
- A range of phytochemicals
- Phenolic compounds
- Several essential amino acids, such as methionine, tryptophan, phenylalanine, lysine, leucine, valine, methionine, and threonine
- Fatty acids
- Vitamins – B1, B2, B6, C, D, E, and provitamin A
- Minerals, such as calcium, magnesium, potassium, phosphorus, sodium, iron, manganese, and copper
- Folic acid
Bee pollen has long been touted as an incredible natural source of nutrients and to get relief from a wide range of health problems. It is used as an anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-viral, and appetite stimulant. It has also been used to protect liver functioning and stimulate the immune system.
Bee pollen is a great natural source of antioxidants and hence, can help protect and fight against free radical damage. There is also evidence regarding its lipid lowering, anti-inflammatory, immune boosting, wound healing, and detoxifying properties.
Even though scientific research on health beneficial properties of bee pollen are lacking, the German Federal Ministry of Health has approved it as a medicine. It is also commonly used as dietary supplements elsewhere and is often referred to as a super-food.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate, or prevent any disease. Results may vary based on individual user and are not guaranteed.
It's easy to put this in any drink you want, so easy to use and it works. I gave you five stars.